Sunday, April 6

Silent Morning

I woke up early this morning. There was a stillness in the air, a pervading quietude.

I just knew it was snowing, without even needing to peek through the condensation on the window.

It was silent, and beautiful in our garden this morning...



An ornamental Chilli got Chilly...



Forsythia burned green and yellow through the snow...



The Daffodils bowed under the weight...



And Muscaria glowed...



I was up before any other humans. But I was not alone. Bernard was warm in our kitchen, Tigger was with me in the garden. Wondering, perhaps, where the funny fluffy cold stuff had come from...

1 comment:

Welsh Dog said...

Those pictures are so beautiful and romantic you could almost forget that at the other side of the house you'd be knee deep in grey slush.

I still miss London.