Wednesday, March 29

Everybody Out!!

Apologies for the non-appearance of this blog yesterday. This is because the Phantom was involved in Industrial Action and felt that consistency demanded he refrain from blogging as well as paid work.

Actually, the break came in very handy. A number of minor computer niggles were fixed, and a long-overdue revamp of the domestic bookshelves took place. (Though I suppose that looks a bit like a busman’s holiday considering I work in a library).

As for the strike? The London Evening Standard whinged on about “Schools closed by Strikers”. I’ll be surprised if they didn’t manage to get the word “misery” in there somewhere too. Well, sorry parents and carers all, but you will soon have your little darlings around for a couple of weeks of Easter half-term. Just think of yesterday as a little bit of practice... (Cackles evilly).

3 comments:

Biranta said...

Well! Be wellcome!

Welsh Dog said...

Who do you know in Portugal?? I thought you were enamoured of the Greeks?

Steve said...

As far as I know I don't know anyone in Portugal. Never Mind. The more the merrier. "wellcome" Biranta and Welsh Dog. :-)