Saturday, December 1

200 Not Out

It is, undeniably, December.

The last three and a bit weeks passed too quickly to capture in this blog.

Highlights?
  • Seeing Arcade Fire live at Alexandra Palace
  • Cooking curries for our friends Eze and Jackie's new son. We did (by special request) veggie curries as part of a bring-and-share at our church. These events are beginning to get a reputation and the queue for food stretched right out of the building. Edible Love in generous portions at the baptism of Onyedikachi Sean Ugoala.
  • Doing a really good interview for an internal vacancy at my college.
Low Points?

  • After standing all night for Arcade Fire my Sciatica is killing me.
  • I couldn't hang around at the feast as I had to go shopping for my mum, and then work on my job application.
  • There were only two vacancies. I came third...
Nevermind. It's only 24 days now 'til Christmas. This is the 200th post on this blog, and the 100th post was about things I learned over Christmas. If you fancy a reminder, just click here.

No comments: