Thursday, May 3

Going Nicely So Far

I promised my Consultant I would take thing easy, as I mentioned yesterday. I intend to do so. You do not mess with a woman with the gravitas of Hattie Jaques, a double-barreled name, and a scalpel digging around your nether regions.

There is a difference between rest and inaction however. I fully intend to keep busy. It will be interesting to see what I can achieve with the help of my Indispensable Black Kit.



(The Phantom's Black Kit, modelled by Tigger, The Tabby Kit. Laptop, Mobile Phone, Camera, Palm organiser and Ipod.)

Things are already going well. I just used my phone to enter a competition on London's Capital Gold radio station. I have just heard on the radio that I am one of the ten winners. A pair of tickets to a concert next week should be in the post today.

I won't say what the tickets are for yet - let's wait until they flop onto the mat!

UPDATE 12.10: Andy from Capital Radio has just rung and given me a code to quote at the box office. So, to find out where the Phantom and his Better Half will be next Tuesday, click HERE.

4 comments:

a.c.t. said...

Congratulations on the tickets! Joan Armatrading hey, not bad. Tigger looks very regal amongst the high-tech equipment.

Steve said...

Lovely to hear from you again!

Joan Armaplating provides quite a few songs that are "our songs" for me and my wife.

I'll save writing more for tomorrow's post.

Hope the novel is going well. Finished yet?

Welsh Dog said...

Magic! I remember her irate rant a year or three back that *she* was imitating Tracy Chapman :)

I think the armour-plating got a bit of a chink in it :)

When can we expect the bootleg recording of the concert to make an appearance? :)

a.c.t. said...

Er almost 28,000 words. Not blogging is killing me. I may have to give in soon. No no no I can't, I promised...