Tuesday, August 31

This one is for you Amalee!

Too many moons ago I set a competition. The prize (!) was a blog post of the winner's choice. Amalee won, and asked for photos of my fridge.....

I know.

I haven't a clue why either.

However, as Amalee is my most loyal follower I have felt twinges of guilt over the ensuing months (two and a half years actually)as my food chilling equipment has remained un-photographed.

The wait is now over.

The reduced photos are below. Click on the links marked [Expand this photo] below to be taken to my Flickr pages, where annotated boxes will explain the contents of my fridge....

The fridge door (outside view)



[Expand this photo]

The main compartment



[Expand this photo]

The door (inside view)



[Expand this photo]

Have Fun!!

.

2 comments:

Amalee Issa said...

Blimey Phantom, your fridge is really tidy. I am super-impressed. Also this - I have exactly that same red postcard on my boiler (it would be on my fridge but its got a cupboard door frontage).

A Very Impressed Amalee

Steve said...

Thanks very much! I hope it was worth the wait-

Re:the postcard; I noticed that Christine Hamilton had a poster-sized version on her kitchen wall in the recent series of Celebrity Masterchef!

Angela and myself are off to a wedding in the Welsh Marches this weekend. Yurts aplenty and Hog Roasts are promised.

I will see if I can get some photos to tickle your tastebuds!